Set of 2 Stainless Steel Cat Bowls
You’ve carefully selected the best cat food, but have you thought about the best cat bowl? Lead and radioactive metals have been found in cat bowls made overseas. Some cat dishes are even labeled "pet use only."
We want the best for our cats! We believe they should eat and drink from dishes safe enough to use ourselves. That's why our stainless steel cat bowls are made in the USA using safe, non-toxic materials. We also designed our cat bowls to be whisker friendly with a wide and shallow shape.
- Material: Heavy (22 gauge), 18/8 (304 Series) U.S.-sourced stainless steel. Sounds technical, because it is! This grade of stainless steel is usually used in high-end cookware. Its solid feel is very different from the tin-like stainless steel in other cat bowls
- Safety: Non-toxic, human grade and foodsafe. Each batch of cat bowls is 3rd party tested for radioactivity and heavy metals and certified to be lead-free, mercury-free, cadmium-free, and radiation-free
- Design: The low-profile design and gently-curved sides prevent whisker fatigue. Purposefully deep enough to keep food from spilling out yet shallow enough to protect sensitive cat whiskers
- Care: Dishwasher safe and easy to clean by hand. Clean daily. Give each cat own bowls to avoid competition for food
- Dimensions: Set of 2 cat bowls perfect for dry kibble, wet food, treats, and water. 5.75 inches wide x 1.5 inches deep. Holds up to 16 ounces
- Origin: All Americat Company stainless steel cat bowls are proudly made in the USA
Free Shipping (of course!)