Finally a no-shed scratching pad that lasts... even for cats who love to scratch throughout the day, every day! This American-made scratching pad fits in corners and hard to reach places cats enjoy. Cats love exercising their natural scratching instincts, lounging, and napping—all in a place created just for them.
- Made in the USA from U.S.-sourced materials
- Non-toxic, no added chemicals, cats drawn to cardboard's natural scent and texture
- Eco-friendly, recycled cardboard
- Double-sided for double the use
Material: Heavy-duty, tightly-bonded, double-walled corrugated cardboard and non-toxic, foodsafe glue. Sturdier and longer lasting than any other scratcher, withstanding the most aggressive scratching without shedding cardboard bits
Care: Flip over to give cats double the scratching fun! Vacuum occasionally. Recycle after loved
Size: 14 x 14 x 1.5 inches. Oversized for plenty of room to scratch and rest. Featured in Modern Cat Magazine as cat-tastic decor
Free Shipping & Free Returns
I live in a very small apartment so I'm limited with room for kitty towers and posts. But the Cornerstone Scratcher has been a hit! I was worried my babies wouldn't be as interested in a ground toy, but they both started scratching on it almost immediately! I love that it can be positioned in a corner, and it often makes its way under my bench and table too - all conveniently out of the way. Grat purchase I'll certainly be purchasing again when this one is all done.
It's funny that this is called the "Cornerstone" scratcher because it has quickly become the scratcher against which all other future scratchers will be measured.
I tell all my other cat-parent friends about this scratcher because it is everything you want in a scratcher but can't find in your standard run-of-the-mill hop-on-down-to-the-local-drugstore scratcher.
1. sturdy. Doesn't move. Even when violently attacked with the misplaced rage only a house cat can have. (Pippin, if you're reading this, I'm sorry that I won't let you outside to eat those birds. I know. Mom is cruel. But also, mom feeds you nice wet food in nice bowls and gives you nice pets so... we're even?)
2. sturdy. Doesn't fall apart. Even when scratched with the impossible power of hind-paws, no weird cardboard remnants are left behind.
3. can also be a bed. When the little lion-demons aren't trying to tear it apart, they like to lounge on this scratcher. If you're a cat parent, you won't be surprised that the cute, matching fish-covered bed gets absolutely no love but the non-bed item -- THE SCRATCHER -- gets all the attention.
1. the Roomba is now hungry because it no longer has cardboard scraps to eat!!