Cornerstone Cat Scratching Pad
Versatile cornerstone shape fits in between furniture, decor, and, you guessed it, in corners!
Handcrafted with care in the USA, we use a durable double-wall corrugated cardboard unlike the single-wall sheets that most cat scratchers are made from. This material is heavier and denser to withstand aggressive scratching. Plus, it doesn't shed carboard bits. We also use non-toxic, foodsafe glue, and no chemicals are added.
Cats have a natural instinct to scratch. But, we were tired of our cats tearing other scratching pads to bits and having to replace scratchers constantly. Our cats absolutely love scratching, exercising, lounging, and napping on this cornerstone, made in the USA scratching pad, and we love its durability.
- Material: "It's heavy!" is the first thing cat lovers say when they pick up our scratching pad. That's because we use a double-wall corrugated cardboard rather than the single-wall version used in most scratchers. Using higher-quality cardboard makes Americat scratching pads heavier, sturdier, and longer lasting
- Safety: Handcrafted from non-toxic materials with no added chemicals
- Design: Cats are drawn to the textured, tree-like feel and the natural, tree-like scent. This scratching pad provides a cat-friendly place to scratch rather than your furniture. Triangular design fits nicely in corners and between furniture
- Care: Double sided, so flip over for double the use. Vacuum occasionally. Recycle after loved
- Dimensions: Oversized for plenty of room to scratch and rest. 14 inches x 14 inches x 1.5 inches
- Origin: All Americat Company cardboard cat scratchers are proudly made in the USA
Free Shipping (of course!)