- Material: Heavy (22 gauge), 18/8 (304 Series) U.S.-sourced stainless steel. Sounds technical, because it is! This grade of stainless steel is usually used in high-end cookware. Its solid feel is very different from the tin-like stainless steel in other cat bowls
- Safety: Non-toxic, human grade and foodsafe. Each batch of cat bowls is 3rd party tested for radioactivity and heavy metals and certified to be lead-free, mercury-free, cadmium-free, and radiation-free
- Design: The low-profile design and gently-curved sides prevent whisker fatigue. Purposefully deep enough to keep food from spilling out yet shallow enough to protect sensitive cat whiskers
- Care: Dishwasher safe and easy to clean by hand
- Dimensions: Perfect for dry kibble, wet food, treats, and water. 5.75 inches wide x 1.5 inches deep. Holds up to 16 ounces
- Origin: All Americat Company products are proudly made in the USA
Bowl For Featured Rescue
The Americat Company stainless steel bowls are made in the USA and are especially designed for cats. I purchased this bowl to support rescue cats who deserve nothing less than what we give to our own pets. Every cat should have at least one set of these bowls! I recommend buying several. They are dishwasher safe and it is easy and convenient to have a clean bowl ready for every feeding.