- Material: Heavy (22 gauge), 18/8 (304 Series) U.S.-sourced stainless steel. Sounds technical, because it is! This grade of stainless steel is usually used in high-end cookware. Its solid feel is very different from the tin-like stainless steel in other cat bowls
- Safety: Non-toxic, human grade and foodsafe. Each batch of cat bowls is 3rd party tested for radioactivity and heavy metals and certified to be lead-free, mercury-free, cadmium-free, and radiation-free
- Design: The low-profile design and gently-curved sides prevent whisker fatigue. Purposefully deep enough to keep food from spilling out yet shallow enough to protect sensitive cat whiskers
- Care: Dishwasher safe and easy to clean by hand
- Dimensions: Perfect for dry kibble, wet food, treats, and water. 5.75 inches wide x 1.5 inches deep. Holds up to 16 ounces
- Origin: All Americat Company products are proudly made in the USA
The Americat Company stainless steel bowls are made in the USA and are especially designed for cats. I purchased this bowl to support rescue cats who deserve nothing less than what we give to our own pets. Every cat should have at least one set of these bowls! I recommend buying several. They are dishwasher safe and it is easy and convenient to have a clean bowl ready for every feeding.