You’ve carefully selected the best cat food, but have you thought about the best cat bowl? Lead and radioactive metals have been found in cat bowls made overseas. Some cat dishes are even labeled "pet use only."
We want the best for our cats! We believe they should eat and drink from dishes safe enough to use ourselves. That's why our stainless steel cat bowls are made in the USA using safe, non-toxic materials. You can actually feel the difference in quality.
- Material: Heavy (22 gauge), 18/8 (304 Series) U.S.-sourced stainless steel. Sounds technical, because it is! This grade of stainless steel is usually used in high-end cookware and is very different from the tin-like stainless steel in other cat bowls. Veterinarians recommend using stainless steel, because bacteria cannot enter its hard, non-porous surface, unlike plastic or ceramic cat bowls
- Safety: Non-toxic, human grade and foodsafe. Each batch of stainless steel cat bowls is 3rd party tested for radioactivity and heavy metals and certified to be lead-free, mercury-free, cadmium-free, and radiation-free
- Design: The low-profile design and gently-curved sides prevent cat whisker fatigue. Purposefully deep enough to keep food from spilling out yet shallow enough to protect sensitive cat whiskers
- Care: Dishwasher safe and easy to clean by hand. Clean daily. Give each cat own bowls to avoid competition for food
- Dimensions: Set of 6 cat bowls perfect for dry kibble, wet food, treats, and water. 5.75 inches wide x 1.5 inches deep. Holds up to 16 ounces
- Origin: All Americat Company stainless steel cat bowls are proudly made in the USA
Free Shipping (of course!)
I wanted to find high quality stainless steel bowls for my five kitties because I was concerned about the safety of the cheap stainless steel ones I have been using for the last few years. These bowls are exactly what I was looking for. I'm impressed by how well made they are and none of my cats (they range in age from 4 months to 16 years) had any issues switching from their old bowls. I also like that they are completely smooth inside, which makes them really easy to wash. I hope Americat considers selling matching bowl stands or/or feeding mats in the future because these bowls do slide around on the floor a little bit during mealtime. Overall, I'm completely thrilled with my purchase.
I have a dozen of these. They are large, heavy guage, food grade stainless steel cat bowls. Expensive yes but great quality bowls and dishwasher safe.
These bowls are well made and very sturdy. Love that they hand wash easily but are also dishwasher safe. Our cats love them.
Very pleased with purchase. Vet recommended stainless steal cat bowls due to one of my kitties having chin acne and since using these bowls acne gone!!!
My husband and I, plus our 5 indoor cats love our new Americat Stainless Steel Bowls that are very good looking, high quality, American made, non-toxic, dishwasher safe and whisker friendly. These are the best bowls we have ever owned and we highly recommend them to anyone that loves their pets!