We've carefully considered every detail to create the best stainless steel cat food and water bowl. Made in the USA, each batch is 3rd party certified free of lead and radioactive metals. Whisker friendly so cats can enjoy every bite, and dishwasher safe to make cleaning a breeze. Cats use their bowls every single day, so safety is a must!
- 100% Made in the USA from U.S.-sourced stainless steel
- Non-toxic, human grade, and foodsafe. Manufactured in a facility that follows protocols for human medical and cooking products
- Design prevents whisker fatigue
- Dishwasher safe!
- 5-star customer rating
Best Materials: Unlike plastic and ceramic cat bowls, stainless steel doesn't develop scratches that harbor bacteria. Americat Company uses the highest quality stainless steel: heavy (22 gauge), 18/8 (304 series), and U.S.-sourced. This grade of stainless steel is used in high-end kitchenware and feels very different than other metal cat bowls
Care: Dishwasher safe. Clean daily and give each cat own bowls to promote peace
Size: 5.75 inch diameter x 1.5 inches tall, and holds up to 16 ounces. Perfect for dry kibble, wet food, treats, and water
Free Shipping & Free Returns
These dishes are great! Stainless steel, made in the USA. I put half room-temperature water and half cold water in it and it stays pretty cold for my kitty. He took right to it, too.
Works as advertised
The size of the bowl is just right, water stays cool and Rocky is drinking more water. Prompt service, quality product, made in USA and great service. Thank you!
I think my cats are now drinking their water without whisker fatigue, thanks to these bowls. The bowls are high quality--something harder and harder to find these days--and I feel good knowing they are food safe. Thank you for this product.
1. Cats eat more of canned food from ceramic bowls.
2. Rolled rim on bowl retains water after washing and drips down inside other bowls when stacked. This does not happen with ceramic bowls.
3. Stainless bowls harder to scrape dried cat food out of before washing. Ceramic bowls much easier to clean and less cat food wasted.
4. Stainless bowl prices much higher than the Corning ceramic bowls.
end of list